Rigorous academic procedures, commitment to quality educational and continuous development
are the principles, that will raise the profile of the school and shape its growth in the years to come.
The school has much needed requirement of a quality English
medium school in Tamluk.
We have a team of competent
teachers having profound knowledge and teaching experience in
their respective subjects under the able guidance of Mr. Arunansu
Bear our Principal. To support the smooth functioning of the School Activities, we also have a dedicated team of honest, care taking & hard working staff.
The school focuses on holistic development of its students not only by imparting quality education
but also instilling a sense of self worth and discipline students
get opportunities to participate in numerous Co
activities on and off the campus, to realize their true worth and
potential. Daily activities and Sports programme, in addition to
weekly literary activities, have been designed to enhance
personality development as well as developing public speaking
skills. Morning assembly, cultural programmes, field trips and
other activities are properly planned so that children are able to
see the basic values that they should develop in order to become
good human beings.
The philosophy of our school is based on the application, skills and knowledge (ASK) Module and
the entire teaching and learning pedagogies are based on this model which helps in holistic learning
of a child. Remedial classes for the weak students wi
bring each students at par. We organize parent
bond between students, teachers and parents, to share insight about child’s learning experience &
her/his performance. The School has a well stocked Library, Reading Room, Computer Lab, Science
Lab, Maths Lab and an extensive playground.
1. To educate children according to the needs and aspirations of the society.
2. To provide them an opportunity of learning through their own experience.
3. To create an atmosphere so as to make the future members of society morally strong and better
4. The help children developing self-confidence and self-reliance.
5. To assume leadership in eradicating social evils.
6. To inculcate the traits of good human beings amongst our students and ask them to always adhere to them so that they can prove themselves n asset to the society.